Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy Week

We made it through our first week of school fairly well. I am still tweaking the schedule but I and the girls are liking using the Google calendar. We had 3 showings of the house over the weekend but we haven't heard any feedback from any of them. Our roof problem seems to be fixed so now we can get the new floor put down.

We head out to the Ponte Vedra area tomorrow morning. Southeast Regional for C.A.R. is being held at the Sawgrass Mariott so we are attending for the first time. We all have jobs and responsibilities but that just makes it more enjoyable. I will share some pictures after we return later this week.

1 comment:

Breezy Point Mom said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have bookmarked yours. It is fun to check out the homeschool blog of a "local" (relatively speaking). We are in the central part of the state. By the way, we have been to a convention at the Sawgrass Marriott. Back when my ds was 2, and I remember my dh went into all his meetings, and I hung around with ds around the hotel. When he was napping, I was reading "The Well Trained Mind". A lot of water under the bridge since. Have a blessed week! Violin Mom in FLA