Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update

So here we are a week later after losing our second chicken.  Thankfully, the 2 remaining hens are still giving us eggs and hopefully, the Buffs will start laying soon.  Still aren't positive how many hens we have although I am pretty sure there is 3 but that is another story.

Now, did the tip we used on the dog work?  That is still to be seen but I will be working on training her more with the electronic collar as soon as we get the replacement charger.  Why a replacement one you ask?  Well, seems said pup was pretty smart and ate the part that plugs into the collar and remote.  I definitely know that I will not trust her in any way, shape or form with my chickens!!

On the lighter side, enjoy a video of the puppy chasing bubbles that the girls are chasing:


No comments: